Not syncing

Options
My app hasn’t synced with my Fitbit since two days ago. What’s up - what do I need to do?

Replies

• tbyrne714
    tbyrne714 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i've tried every fix ..deleting apps, disconnecting..has to be a bug
  • libbyb1953
    libbyb1953 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My app stopped syncing with my Fitbit today. Worked fine yesterday. And help would be appreciated.
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Google Fit stopped synching as well.
  • MrAstro
    MrAstro Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they realise by now but it would be nice if there was a better system for letting us know that it was being attended to. The announcements and status notifications that I can see are rather ambiguous and not very transparent.
  • MrAstro
    MrAstro Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OK this is better....

Latest Update

Friday, 6/26/2020, 3:41pm PST

Hello,

Our team performed scheduled maintenance the evening of June 25th, on one of our databases that affects step tracking. This maintenance is to aid in fixing the issues described here and will last through the weekend and into next week. During this time, members may experience an interruption in the syncing of tracked steps from your partner app, or between our site & our apps. This will affect the tracking of steps from all of our step partners, most significantly impacting Fitbit.
    We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff
  • annemarie2154
    annemarie2154 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My iPhone has stopped synching as well.
  • rosiedei
    rosiedei Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My samsung has stopped syncing with Fitbit. It is really frustrating. I thought it was just me and spent ages unblinking, reclining, deleting and reloading apps. Can we have an update please.