Hi, I'm new!

It's been just over two years since the birth of my daughter. Within the first 8 weeks I went from 172 to 156, but in the last year I have made it up to 178... my heaviest... EVER... and I'm only 5'3. I need some words or incouragement. I have been counting calories for the last week and I have lost 3lbs. I plan on joining my local YMCA the next time I get paid. Having a two-year-old, working full time, and planning a wedding has been a bit stressful. Not to mention the fact that we are trying to make due with one vehicle to keep our bills down, so I work early morning-mid afternoon and my fiance works evenings and weekends which means my evenings are full of messes, potty training, driving, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc. I feel like I have no spare time for exercise and I get so bored exercising by myself. This is the first time I have seriously tried to take control of my eating and exercising habits, and I really hope I can do this. I am definitely looking for MFP support buddies! :)

10720364.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Welcome! You can add me.
  • Been there, and its very stressful, planning a wedding is no easy task! But YOU and DO IT. Feel free to add me :)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    It's been just over two years since the birth of my daughter. Within the first 8 weeks I went from 172 to 156, but in the last year I have made it up to 178... my heaviest... EVER... and I'm only 5'3. I need some words or incouragement. I have been counting calories for the last week and I have lost 3lbs. I plan on joining my local YMCA the next time I get paid. Having a two-year-old, working full time, and planning a wedding has been a bit stressful. Not to mention the fact that we are trying to make due with one vehicle to keep our bills down, so I work early morning-mid afternoon and my fiance works evenings and weekends which means my evenings are full of messes, potty training, driving, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc. I feel like I have no spare time for exercise and I get so bored exercising by myself. This is the first time I have seriously tried to take control of my eating and exercising habits, and I really hope I can do this. I am definitely looking for MFP support buddies! :)

10720364.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

WELCOME!!!
  • Welcome, I just started here last week...I love it. Feel free to add me if you like. I have two girls so I have been there and done that, my heaviest was 230 after my second child... You CAN do this... :)
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 577 Member
    Hi...you can add me it you'd like....the motivation and support that everyone gives here on MFP is awesome....I'm sure you'll love it!!
  • Welcome to MFP. You are in the right place. Feel free to add me! =)
  • judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    Welcome! I've only been on about 2 weeks and have really liked it so far! I came from another program and like this better, I like how it gives me the numbers straight out. It helps me see very clearly the patterns of food I eat. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • WOW! So much friendliness and support in no time at all! I can tell I have come to the right place! Thank you all so much! :happy: