Losing too much weight?

jensauce
jensauce Posts: 150 Member
edited June 2020 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
My original weight loss goal was to get to 108lbs (from a starting weight of 150lbs), and I met that goal about 1.5-2 months ago. It took me about a year and a half to get there. I still wasn’t happy with the way I looked, though, so I wanted to keep going. (The healthy weight range for my 5’0” height is 95-128 lbs, just FYI.)

However, since I reached my original goal weight, I’ve lost an additional 12 pounds without even trying. I’m now at 96lbs as of this morning. I definitely do not want to get any lower than that, I’d like to hover around 100lbs and maintain from there.

As for changes I’ve implemented so far: I’ve been upping my caloric intake and doing lighter work outs for the last 3 weeks almost, but it hasn’t seemed to slow the trajectory of my weight loss at all.

I got in the habit of eating til I’m no longer hungry, not until I’m full. It doesn’t take much for me to feel full these days, and I don’t want to start eating beyond the point where I feel full, because that’s what started this whole mess in the first place.

I also quit drinking alcohol to aid in my weight loss, and I have no desire to drink anymore, so I’m unwilling to take that up again either.

Is 3 weeks to soon to see a difference, or should I be concerned that I’m still losing weight?

Thanks in advance for any/all input. 😁

Replies

• sheena_shewell
    sheena_shewell Posts: 48 Member
    Perhaps add in some calorie dense foods like cheese or ice-cream to make sure you are getting enough calories in. Wouldn't hurt especially if you are still losing.