Hello world

Options
Hello I'm carbotarian, because I live pizza and pasta and chips etc. I'm fully aware it isn't healthy and try to avoid this as much as possible.
Last year I realised that my lifestyle didn't really help me avoiding the feeling of being carbs and fats and I was mentally and physically doing worse everyday. So I decided to leave my job with irregular hours where I worked so hard to earn a place and fixed contract for a job that was completely different but has regular hours and less work pressure. I thought this would be enough to help me become healthy and even tho I'm eating much less bad and focus much more in regular meals and veggies I'm still exhausted at the end of a workday and not able to do much Wich is throwing me back into old life style of skipping meals and eating snacks.

But now that the rules here in the Netherlands are loosening I want to go back to the gym instead of being a sponsor.
My plan is to get prepped in the evening for breakfasts and lunches and go to the gym at 7 before going to work.
Anyone feeling like joining our having tips?

Replies

• mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It’s not always easy to be healthy and make good food choices. I stopped eating take out almost entirely. Cook all meals at home. Bring lunch to work every day.
    I stopped drinking soda, even though when I drink it I prefer diet over regular anyways. Now soda is once and a blue.
    I’m having a tough week. Up down, up down. The same few point somethings.
    Trying to not get discouraged by it. But not exactly happy this week !
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to try really hard next week.