Just starting need support and offer support

Options
I am a single 46 year old female who has been down this weight loss road before. Have lost 100+ lbs 2 times in my life. This time does feel different ( like everything in our lives lately 😊) my current goal , which I expect will change, is to go from 306 CW to 230. The reason for that number is actually because I can fit in to XL clothes very comforatable and can be active. I am one of those people who is "solid". At 180 lbs I am in a medium. But mostly I just want to be comfortable, healthy, and be able to hike in the great outdoors again. All support would be welcome and returned. Have a great day!

Replies

• Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi! You’re welcome to add me if you like. If friends post I’m pretty good about commenting and giving support (I also regularly prune people who I’m not having any interaction with - I like to keep my friends list small and focus on people who actually have interaction with me). I’m also 46 y/o female who has been here before :-)
  • E_Val
    E_Val Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    tnkatie wrote: »
    I am a single 46 year old female who has been down this weight loss road before. Have lost 100+ lbs 2 times in my life. This time does feel different ( like everything in our lives lately 😊) my current goal , which I expect will change, is to go from 306 CW to 230. The reason for that number is actually because I can fit in to XL clothes very comforatable and can be active. I am one of those people who is "solid". At 180 lbs I am in a medium. But mostly I just want to be comfortable, healthy, and be able to hike in the great outdoors again. All support would be welcome and returned. Have a great day!

Hello! You can add me as well if you would like. Xiaolongbao said pretty much what I was going to say! I am a 37 y/o female that has been here before too!
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    👋🏼 I’m here too. Looking to get down to 160 final. Setting mini goals on the way there. Started at 290 currently 266. So far to go.
  • heva37
    heva37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me, I’m 44 and looking to get down to 140 total, started at 233 and currently at 196. But this has not been a smooth ride so far and has gone up and down