Accountability partner

Options
My first goal is to loose 40 lbs and that will get me under 200lbs. I have struggled most of my life with being overweight. And while I have lived a MUCH healthier lifestyle for quite some time , I definitely struggle with keeping the weight off and getting to my healthy weight range.. I start off great in the morning but by the afternoon, I tend to fall off track. Let’s help each other out stay accountable and get to our goals. I would like to do a check in every day with how many calories I’ve had and if I have completed my workout.

Replies

• Sunnysouth92
    Sunnysouth92 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to add you :/ but it sounds like our goals are very similar and we both want someone to be accountable to, id be glad to find someone to be accountable to
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You will get to your goal April keep going
  • JTV2020
    JTV2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turn 60 in May. Had plan to loss 10 lb before my birthday....I put on 10lb instead. :( Can't do it alone. Looking for friends with same goals.
  • craftymelli7
    craftymelli7 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to loose 40 lbs and that will get me under 200lbs. I have struggled most of my life with being overweight. And while I have lived a MUCH healthier lifestyle for quite some time , I definitely struggle with keeping the weight off and getting to my healthy weight range.. I start off great in the morning but by the afternoon, I tend to fall off track. Let’s help each other out stay accountable and get to our goals. I would like to do a check in every day with how many calories I’ve had and if I have completed my workout.

Hi my name is Melissa. I am overweight in the 235 pound range. I would love to have an accountability partner. I am 31. I struggle with stress eating and motivation for exercise. My ideal weight would be around 150 pounds or a little less. If you message me aprilmferguson I will be your accountability partner and friend if you would like! 😊