Weslo Vertical climber

Hey all, I ordered a Weslo vertical climber. I am hoping this will be a nice addition to my cardio routine. Has anyone here ever used a vertical climber? If so, what were some of your experiences with the machine? Thanks to anyone that can share some info with me!

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    I'm a fan of the VersaClimber brand but I'd imagine they're all similar at this point. The concept of a full-body cardio machine that's not boring pleases me (rowers are great too). I'd always be the only one in the gym on that thing, but not many gyms have them. Well, not in Canada, at least.

May you have years of fun on yours!
  • Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I'm a fan of the VersaClimber brand but I'd imagine they're all similar at this point. The concept of a full-body cardio machine that's not boring pleases me (rowers are great too). I'd always be the only one in the gym on that thing, but not many gyms have them. Well, not in Canada, at least.

Thank you!
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,427 Member
    edited June 2020

The commercial version of the VersaClimber you're using at the gym is a $2-3k+ piece of equipment, the Weslo is around $100. The VersaClimber is excellent. Hate to say it but unfortunately the OP may not be as happy with the quality of the Weslo version.

• Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »

The commercial version of the VersaClimber you're using at the gym is a $2-3k+ piece of equipment, the Weslo is around $100. The VersaClimber is excellent. Hate to say it but unfortunately the OP may not be as happy with the quality of the Weslo version.

Have you had a negative experience with one of these?
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,427 Member
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »

Have you had a negative experience with one of these?

Have never seem one. IMO, other products from Weslo have not impressed me.