Kettlebell Workouts

Options
What are some kettlebell workouts that you recommend besides Jillian Michaels? I have already done hers and I'm looking for something different to do. I'm looking for about a 20-25 minute workout.

Replies

• UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper has some really great ones as well.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Try looking up Paul Katami Kettleball workouts.

I looked him up on Collage Video and his workouts get great reviews!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Lauren Brooks :smile:
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Try this link...It is from prevention magazine, and is a perfect workout according to my trainer.
    Go down half way through page and follow the four pages...it shows you everything...super great workout...

http://www.prevention.com/health/fitness/strength-training/kettlebell-workout/article/55b1f2fb2ae3a210VgnVCM10000030281eac____/3
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • scottppa
    scottppa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    A lot of times I'll just swing or snatch for 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds at moderately high intensity -- 20 - 25 minutes of that really gets my heart rate up and burns calories for me. Dragon Door has a new DVD out - "Mastering the Hardstyle Kettlebell Swing" -- and Mark and Tracy Reifkind really go through the swing and how to do it. The two workouts on that DVD are excellent. (dragondoor.com)

Anthony DiLuglio's "Providence" DVD always kicks my butt -- his stuff is at artofstrength.com. His "Minute of Strength" clips are free there and they're often quite helpful.

I love my kettlebells - they've made me a new man!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I started out KettleWorx.

I kinda made my own high intensity routine once I learned the moves -- it takes about 15 minutes.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I like using the heavy kettle for squats. I haven't tried to do the squat and swing because I am afraid that I will lose grip and send the kettle flying across the gym lol..
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started out KettleWorx.

I kinda made my own high intensity routine once I learned the moves -- it takes about 15 minutes.
    That is the one I was thinking of but it's kind of spendy for the whole thing. What are your thoughts about it?
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    +1 for Art of Strength: Providence
    Once you are familiar with kettlebell exercises, you can make up your own routines pretty easily though.
  • strongdog68
    Options
    Go with Lauren Brooks. Great workouts from a highly regarded KB instructor. You can also find several workouts/videos she has posted on YouTube.
  • MadMoxie
    Options
    Mark de Grasse. They're intense and amazing.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Loved KettleWorx! I've been doing TurboFire recently, but I have really been missing KettleWorx, so I'm going to add a set on my slower day of TF.

Hope you find the one for you!
  • Robert824
    Options
    I love kettleworx, I purchased the DVD's new from ebay and I love it, the one I have has 3 DVD's that are 20 minutes, and 2 that are 10 minutes long, you definitely know that you have worked out. :smile: