YouTube workout recommendations

Any beginner workouts on YouTube that are high energy/play good music in the background?? What works for you? I need something to do at home while caring for a toddler and newborn lol

Replies

• jgreyxo29
    jgreyxo29 Posts: 7 Member
    I’m a mom of 3 myself and I really like Chloe Ting workouts
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    I've been doing Joe Wicks the Body Coach work outs on youtube. He doesn't have music playing in many of them so it might not be for you. But it's usually 40s work, 20s rest. Or 20 moves in 20minutes. All bodyweight/no equip.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I like Jenny Ford and freedom fit for beginners. For more intermediate/advanced, Sydney Cummings and Yvette Bachman.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    I use fitnessblender.com. They don't have music, but they have tons of videos to choose from.
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    I like Jessicaamithtv on YouTube. She has music, a variety of workouts to choose from, anywhere from 10-45 minutes
  • daniroseramirez
    daniroseramirez Posts: 1 Member
    Hasfit on you tube has a ton of them, free and beginners
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Not really my style, but she has a lot of followers. All of the workouts are based on routines choreographed to songs.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAsfBa0Fp0npl7tHQDrll-g
  • Hohohoe_me
    Hohohoe_me Posts: 2 Member
    Holly Honjo does great workouts that are plus size, disability, and senior friendly.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Hohohoe_me wrote: »
    Holly Honjo does great workouts that are plus size, disability, and senior friendly.

omg, thank you, I've been looking for plus size friendly workouts to show my mom, she's in her mid 50s but has had hip replacement and other issues, so pretty much all of my workouts are completely inappropriate for her
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    anyhoo, I do a lot of fitnessblender, they don't use any background music so you can use your own and I like that they're not the super chatty types (personally find it distracting sometimes if the person in the video constantly talks - apart from instructions).
    I also throw in stuff from popsugar fitness, madfit, hasfit, sydney cummings, i've thrown in a few videos by abby pollock, and I sometimes go for yoga with adriene on my "off" days
  • katyjcrafts
    katyjcrafts Posts: 19 Member
    I like the pop sugar ones. Loads of variety and they show modified moves