Friends with open diaries

Hey anyone out there that has open diaries want to be pals? I find it helpful having a nosey at other peoples to get food ideas. Mine is open if anyone wants a look not the most inspiring but hey somethings working I'm 10lbs down. Nothing fancy just trying to eat better and exercise more. Feel free to add me 😊

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm on the app and can't see the add friend option... Open diary here. I aim for accuracy with weighing foods, but don't follow any particular plan. I prelog often them edit as needed.
  • Sierra1589
    Sierra1589 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm going to add you both! I need friends with open diaries! I love seeing how other people put meals together and how the looks calorie wise. It really helps me
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    mine is open and im generally pretty good about logging daily
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Feel free to add me! I don't ever see the point in people with hidden diaries..
  • Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    I added you all! Open diary here and badly need inspo
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,717 Member
    My diary is open to friends, but you may not be interested. I'm in year 4+ of maintenance, ovo-lacto vegetarian, eating 1850+exercise, minimum goals of 100g protein, 50g fats, 25g fiber. I'm a terrible MFP friend (don't pay much attention to the friend-feed, but will answer questions put on my page or PMed).
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Hi! My dairy is also open and I find it keeps me waaay more accountable. Plus, sometimes a little critique helps one evaluate their decisions. 🙃 Feel free to add me (anyone who’s interested). I don’t really follow macros (cause I don’t fully know what mine should be) but try to be as balanced as possible. I also am a semi-vegetarian so I try to get creative in adding protein to my diet. Definitely need some more inspiration there!
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    ohh, I love nosebudding around in other's diaries..
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    I have an open diary too. Sending friend request to you all
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Another vegetarian with an open diary here. I accept all friend requests but I only keep friends around if I’m interacting with them. So if you’re interested in someone who does post on their feed and will read/comment what you post on yours feel free to add me. Especially if you have a filled out profile. I like having an idea about who my MFP friends are.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Sawjer wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I don't ever see the point in people with hidden diaries..

some people are more honest if they know no one is looking. I dont feel the need to lie, especially to people I dont know, and if someone wants to give me grief over what I eat, i have over 100 pounds lost behind me,, and they can be quickly deleted...🤷‍♀️
  • CakeyPops234
    CakeyPops234 Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me. I could use the inspiration too. I'm down 20lbs in just over three weeks but am desperate to not get stuck in a rut. Only another 102lbs to go 🙈
  • tryingtobehealthy37
    tryingtobehealthy37 Posts: 17 Member
    I’m new to this even though it says I joined years ago I literally downloaded and deleted. How do you make your food diary open? And how do you post on the feed? I’d like to add u all
  • River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    I would love new friends!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    If anyone has open diaries and DOES NOT starve themselves then feel free to add me. I only accept friends who want to do things the healthier way.

This is a lifestyle change after all, not a quick fix
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    You are welcome to add me and be nosey with my diary .... (but letting you know I am keto) :)
  • Ueckerv
    Ueckerv Posts: 4 Member
    Please help! What do I do to add you guys as friends?
  • Tail0rMade22
    Tail0rMade22 Posts: 47 Member
    Add me guys, I am very new to this life style change and am wanting to do the best I can! I keep my diary open for friends, I also have the Samsung Health app and am willing to be an encouragement buddy. :)
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have an open diary too.
  • IWTBF67
    IWTBF67 Posts: 68 Member
    My diary is open but I eat what I like.