IT'S A BOY!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have two boys myself and as a father I am very greatful. Being the father of a teenage girl would probably kill me lol. Love the name too. I hear what your saying about last names. My last name is Jackson and my mom was going to name me Michael, but my dad talked her out of it. lol

Phew!:noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! And what an adorable name! LOVE it!!!! I wish you the absolute best throught the rest of your pregnancy!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats:drinker: Loving the name! You're looking great:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    oops! I meant I am a little over 22 weeks... my bad! Heehee!!!

Thanks All! We are very excited.

We have picked the name Dylan James... whatcha think?
    That name is adorable!!! :happy:

Thanks! We have a very Italian last name so it can be a chore picking out names... :happy:

I like the name! You should hear some of the Italian last names in my family...I can't even spell them or hardly pronounce them right lol!
    :tongue:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    oops! I meant I am a little over 22 weeks... my bad! Heehee!!!

Thanks All! We are very excited.

We have picked the name Dylan James... whatcha think?
    That name is adorable!!! :happy:

Thanks! We have a very Italian last name so it can be a chore picking out names... :happy:
    Yeah, I have a one syllable last name, which makes it hard too! No one syllable first names!! LOL!

Haha! Just the opposite for me... my married name has 5, YES FIVE, syllables... sheesh! My maiden name was only one syllable... when I got married everyone was like "you aren't gonna take his name are ya???" Haha!!! I have to spell it no matter who I am talking to.. :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Congrats! I have two boys myself and as a father I am very greatful. Being the father of a teenage girl would probably kill me lol. Love the name too. I hear what your saying about last names. My last name is Jackson and my mom was going to name me Michael, but my dad talked her out of it. lol

Yeah, that was a close one!!!! Haha!!! Glad you dodged that bullet! :laugh:

We are very excited to have two boys... I hope they are best buds! My first son's 2nd birthday is one week before my due date. I kinda hope they don't end up with the same b-day... :ohwell: Anyway, they will right at two years apart so I hope they are best friends one day. :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Congrats and miss ya.
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Congrats and miss ya.

Well, hello there!!! How are ya???? You changed your user name too, huh?
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!! If and when I have kids I want a little boy!!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

Yeah, that was a close one!!!! Haha!!! Glad you dodged that bullet! :laugh:

We are very excited to have two boys... I hope they are best buds! My first son's 2nd birthday is one week before my due date. I kinda hope they don't end up with the same b-day... :ohwell: Anyway, they will right at two years apart so I hope they are best friends one day. :bigsmile:

My boys are 4 and 2 and they are best of friends. Very protective of one another and can spend hours just being together. It's a wonderful thing to see. I am sure your boys will be very close. the two year difference doesnt interfere with them finding ways to love the same things.
  • JustCallMeWhatever
    JustCallMeWhatever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!

Did you check the date.. the kid is 11years old 😆
  • JustCallMeWhatever
    JustCallMeWhatever Posts: 125 Member
    Options