Tips to help in the first week!

1. Set a weight goal for each week
2. Plan your meal for the next day. You can log tomorrow on MFP and then add or subtract according to what you actually ate. It really helps to keep you on track and know what you are going to eat the next day.
3. Take photos (front, side, and back) in the same bikini and also weigh yourself every 2- 3 days.
4. It's ok to mess up but make sure you watch your progress reports. On MFP click on tab Reports - then click on calories. These fun graphing charts make me see what' up! There are also multiple reports you can track.

Hope this helps :)

I'm on week one as well and I find these to keep me motivated!

xx

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    How often you weigh yourself is really personal though I weigh daily but for some people all the fluctuations are really frustrating and discouraging. Weigh however often is best for your mental health - whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly whatever. Or don’t weigh yourself at all. There are several other ways to track progress.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Having a weight loss goal for the week is understandable, but be aware that there will be some weeks that the scale does not show a loss and that does not automatically mean you're doing something wrong. Reading up on water weight will help with understanding fluctuations. I'd say your weight loss goal should be to weight less now than you did at this time last month.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Just an FYI

tk4ekkh16lgx.jpg
    k39m7xy2gcq4.png
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    3. Take photos (front, side, and back) in the same bikini

I don't have a bikini. Can I borrow one from my wife? :blush:
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Jruzer wrote: »