Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Accountability partner

would love to find someone who is motivated to push one another to hit our goals..

I use to work in the fitness industry but after some hard times and family bereavements, I managed to put on about 60lbs without even noticing whilst I comfort ate myself into oblivion.

Now I know I can lose it, as I've had my 6 pack before etc, but I would deffo get their quicker with more motivated people..

I go on holiday in 148 days and set myself a target to get from 260lbs (now) to 220lbs..

Help 😂

Replies

• Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 342 Member
    Feel free to add me dude. Registered Dietitian here.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 956 Member
    edited July 2020
    OP if you are interested in using a chatting app of some kind please add me and we can discuss which app to use. I don't know if messaging people here works reliability when two people aren't friends. I want to lose about 28 kilograms.
  • Vetleanni
    Vetleanni Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2020
    would definately like to join if you are getting a group of motivated people together for accountability, nomatter goal :smile: dont have a big weight loss goal, more a recomp. :)