Where are all the guys?

Apryl546
Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
I seem to attract all the males on my friends-list who like to deactivate their accounts!

I only have 5 left, and most of them don't even say anything.

Don't get me wrong girls, I love ya too! But man do I need some diversity on my news feed!

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    I won't de-activate my account. I'm no quitter. And I'm a guy too, obviously.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    I am also a guy. I don't plan on deactivating, but I have been known to disappear for 3 months immediately after getting married.
  • Apryl546
    Sweetness.
    Quitters are lame.
  • Apryl546
    So you, any plans on getting married again anytime lately? 3 months is looong
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    UHM - some guys are here for the wrong reason... when they figure out they can't use this mainly as a dating site, they quit.

Good luck!!
  • I am also a guy. I don't plan on deactivating, but I have been known to disappear for 3 months immediately after getting married.

That begs the question... How often do you get married?
  • BrianJLamb
    Depends on how lucky I am, I guess.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Been on here too long with too much success to delete...so I'm here!
  • I don't mind having another friend in my MFP repertoire, and I've gone so far and can't stop now.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    UHM - some guys are here for the wrong reason... when they figure out they can't use this mainly as a dating site, they quit.

Good luck!!

a lot of us are @ssholes too! :smokin:
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    I have the exact same thing! In real life I have a lot of guy friends, on a site like this and all things diet related, it's usually women! Though I wouldn't say I'm dieting, just healthy living
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    I was a guy once...
  • Apryl546

One of my favorite a.ssholes just deleted his account! :(
  • Apryl546
    Once? Oh dear.
  • BrianJLamb
    I know it is. I fell off for the summer. I dropped from 197 to 159 for my wedding. Fit into my tux on the big day with room to spare, and then opened up the flood gates. I went to Jamaica for a short honeymoon, so that gave me an excuse to eat. My real honeymoon was scheduled for a month and a half later, so I took the interim as a vacation from working on being healthy. Then I went away for 2 weeks and when I got back, I didn't remember what eating healthy was. I basically took the whole summer off and then last week decided to get back on a scale since I had a pile of honeymoon clothes that I no longer fit into. Turns out I gained like 20 lbs back in 3 months. I am attempting to repair the damage.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member

Good luck!!

Yes. And Narcissistic *kitten* smiley-angelic003.gif
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some of the responses, too funny!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'll be your friend but none of that funny business......and I'll be here a while, still have lots of work to do!
  • Rehab is for quitters! I'm here for ya........
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member

Good luck!!

Yes. And Narcissistic *kitten* smiley-angelic003.gif

They mean me.:blushing: