Hot Mama by Halloween Challenge--OPEN

Options
Calling all moms losing baby weight! I want to make this Halloween about more than bingeing on candy and feeling like crap the day after, and I want to fit into my old jeans as soon as I reasonably can. I am trying to gradually lose my baby weight plus some over several months, but I am using holidays as in-between milestones to work toward. I have some serious work to do between now and Halloween (that's 8 weeks), and I thought it'd be fun to start up a challenge group with two teams competing.

We'll check in every Tuesday starting next week. Here's how it will go:

1 pound lost = 5 points
1 day of doing your workout plan = 1 point
1 day of hitting your calorie goal = 1 point

When you check in, give a summary of your week plus a point total. I'll keep track of both and let everyone know the score. I will leave this invite up for today and tomorrow. Reply if you're in and I'll post the list of the two teams Thursday. I'll be captain of team black. Who wants to head up team orange? I'll keep point totals for both.

Replies

• chocolattahottie
    Options
    I'm down to play! I am active in another challenge but would love to do two challenges!
  • cassyparker
    Options
    I would love to take part, I have a two month old son and a two year old daughter and I am also trying to lose a bit of weight. Halloween seems like a great goal, I would love to actually be able to dress up as what I want and feel comfortable wearing it :) If no one else decides to go a head and be team oranges captain I would love to be
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Buckeye_Jenn
    Buckeye_Jenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've been trying to get myself properly motivated and give myself a realistic timeline. I'd love to do some family portraits this fall and I don't want to do them looking like I do. And we have a Halloween party to go to mid-October and I don't want to cringe when I see the photos! My youngest is three (mine is actually more grief weight than baby weight) but I still do want to be a hot mom!
  • Cbecons
    Cbecons Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I could use some motivation! I am just getting started so this is great!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. My daughter is 2 and a half, but i'm still trying to lose the weight from after I stopped breastfeeding. Pregnancy wasn't an issue (gained 13 lbs) after she was born from lowest weight to highest i gained about 38 lbs... hmm
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it. Sounds like fun. And I can use a bit of extra motiviation!
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am so totally in!!!!
  • mikesJada
    Options
    I'M IN TOO!!!
  • Jillnicole01
    Jillnicole01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    K. I'm in! Sounds fun
  • JeyyDeezer79
    JeyyDeezer79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I am a mom of twin 8 month old girls and this is just what i need to get this baby weight gone!
  • sophiabethsmom
    Options
    Hooray! I am so glad to see so much interest! Hopefully we'll get a few more ladies on board.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I had to babies back to back (only a 7 month break in between) :laugh:

My youngest is now 19 months and I'm so ready to lose this weight! Count me in :)
  • ical50
    Options
    I'm in! I had my babies 18 months apart. They are now 2y1m and 7m. I am already weighing in lower than what I was before having either of them, but I still have a way to go before I am where I want to be. Game on!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    all right, I'll give it a whirl! It would totally help to have a group to keep me accountable!!!
  • joimichele
    Options
    I'm in!
  • redpj1
    Options
    I'm so in this!!! I have a 3 year son named Brian that gives me the motivation to keep pushing forward. i have only 20lbs to go. This challenge will supercharge me!!!

Starting weight: 203lbs
    Current weight: 176.8lb
    Goal weight: 156-150lbs
  • LeticiaAnn
    Options
    I'm in!
  • futuremrsh_71412
    Options
    Im in!!! Costume party in October and I would love to see myself looking a little smaller in the pictures!!!:drinker:
  • Erica_78
    Erica_78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I would really love to join. Sounds like fun:smile: