Favorite thing about your spouse?

Options
Mine is my husband's ability to be the voice of reason. When I want to be immature and emotional he always reminds me of the fact that I am better than that. He always gives me a different perspective. So for that I am grateful.

He is also good looking as hell to me. :)

Your turn!

Replies

• grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine makes me laugh, even when I am in a bad mood. He is the first and only uy that I have never gotten bored with.
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    Not my spouse yet (fiance) encourages me to be the best version of myself, and picks me up when I forget who I really am inside.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    my husband calms me down. I am way to dramatic fo rmy own good. He keeps me grounded. I also love his hugs :love:
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend (okay, not a spouse) put up with me through everything, all my mood swings and emotional phases and when work is too much, then when I'm done he's still there for me.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    His smile. He has a totally goofy smile and I love it. And even though i hate it, when he drags me to the gym with him because he knows i want to lose weight and makes sure i'm stayin on track by gettin my *kitten* off the couch.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    His cooking!!! Yum yum! :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    My BF always makes me feel beautiful no matter how much of a mess I am or no matter how much I had gained. He always tells me how pretty I am. Also, I can't discount the forehead kiss. :bigsmile:
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I can never get mad at my husband. As soon as I start to get mad, he flashes that big ol, beautiful, teethy grin and I can't help but smile and laugh at him.

My favorite thing though is that he keeps me grounded. I am very quick to make a decision, but he wants to think things through, which usually ends up a much better deal than the prior!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I love my husband's steely blue eyes :love:

I also love his perfectionism. At times it can get annoying, but I always know he does his best at any project he takes on, and it means he is good at cleaning up after himself. It is also part of the way he shows his love for his family in taking the best care of us that he can.
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    There is not much that I don't like about my husband. He loves me unconditionally and is by far the best person I know. He is truly a good man.
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My hubby is my #1 supporter!!! He is so proud that I took this step to get healthy!!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    The thing I am appreciating most about my husband is that he has loved me the way I am - even at my heaviest weight. He's never had a bad word to say to me or about me. He's also supportive, encouraging & adorable :wink:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Oh, the list is so long...

His laugh
    His hugs
    How I feel when I'm around him
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    He is not only the love of my life, but he is my best friend.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    He has always given me a kiss and told me he loves me before leaving to go anywhere, even if it's just to the gas station to get some beer. Always a kiss, even if I don't want one and I'm mad at him for whatever reason..
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'M SOO GROSS
    I'M SINGLE AND ALL I THOUGHT WAS...
    "I HAVE REALLY NICE HANDS"
    YEP, I WENT THERE
    FAIL.
    (THIS IS PROBABLY WHY I'M SINGLE)
  • Will_is_the_Power
    Options
    I love all things about my wife, especially her physical, mental and spiritual gifts!

:bigsmile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    that I currently don't have one!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My husband is the most amazing man I have ever met and I have so BLESSED to have him as my husband. When I am angry or upset he stays calm all the time and makes me laugh when I want to be mad. :)
  • mjhuff1121
    Options
    Physically? His facial hair! Full (but definitely groomed) beard! And his lips... mmm... and his fuzzy legs. hehe.
    But, seriously, That he is SUCH a hard worker! He has a physically demanding job and no matter how much he aches at the end of the day, he doesn't complain, even after a week of 16hr days. He encourages me in whatever I'm dealing with, but keeps things realistic! He's honest with me, never just telling me what I wanna hear, because that's "Safe". He's financially responsible, but not a tightwad! He's just.... wonderful!