Struggling!!

Options
Guys—I am struggling. I know how to lose weight but I can’t get my head in the right place.
Anyone want to be accountability buddies? I need someone who will help tell me the cake isn’t worth it every time. Put down the pop tarts and go for a walk! I want to lose about 20lbs (I think. I’ve been avoiding the scale).
I exercise regularly but am struggling with my nutrition. I think it borders on binges. I do great for a while and then totally lose control and eat everything.
Anyone in the same boat? I’ll help keep you accountable too.

Replies

• kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am not actively trying to lose weight, though I did lose 50lbs using this app. I am in a place where I am increasing my calories (slowly) in an effort to gain more muscle. Could really just more MFP buddies who are active, comment, message. I'd be happy to tell you that slice of cake will cost you an hour on the treadmill soooo STAAAHHHP.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think I added you. Sometimes I feel like a grandma navigating technology. But yeah please tell me to stop! Most of the time anyway. Everything in moderation, right??
    I did just order Lil Buff Protein Cake mix though. I’m pretty excited to try that.