What’s for dinner?

I tried some broiled tilapia fish tacos tonight! Made with carb balance tortillas, super blend cabbage mix, low fat cheese, and some Greek yogurt mixed with salsa, yum! Anyone else want to share?

Replies

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Today I had a half of a Jersey Mike's chicken sandwich with natural applesauce for dinner. I usually eat salads for dinner since it is easier to do that when I work evenings and have to walk too far to heat up food for a meal. I cook a decent meal at lunch time.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    tpqyrm6d59j8.jpg
    Cauliflower lentil stew and corn muffin
  • nikkigetsthinner
    nikkigetsthinner Posts: 19 Member
    Simple tofu-and-meatball soup with chillies and shirataki noodles. I love shirataki because it is very fulfilling and very low calorie.
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 978 Member
    I'm about to have (home-made) bolognese on courgetti with a small amount of tagliatelle.
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    I made a delicious Tuscan Vegetable Soup a few nights ago. It was delicious, filling, lots of veggies and low calories. I’ve been trying new recipes lately because I needed new things in the rotation. Tonight I really want salmon with sautéed veggies.
  • besmith11
    besmith11 Posts: 106 Member
    I'm going to be having jasmine rice, stir fried veggies with rice wine vinegar, garlic, and ginger as well as sesame ginger marinated chicken. Maybe I'll toast some almonds too.
  • realnurse26
    realnurse26 Posts: 560 Member
    besmith11 wrote: »
    I'm going to be having jasmine rice, stir fried veggies with rice wine vinegar, garlic, and ginger as well as sesame ginger marinated chicken. Maybe I'll toast some almonds too.

Is that a bottled or homemade marinade?

• StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Ummm, it's taco Thursday over here.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    I made veggie stir fry with homemade veggie spring rolls with homemade dipping sauce.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    My younger sister's turn to cook tonight! She made homemade jalapeno poppers chicken casserole with a side of green beans.
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    I have an exam shortly (wish me luck!) so dinner is going to be a vegan hot dog with all the trimmings, served with veggie fingers and cheese. It's actually one of my new favourite meals, so I've planned it into my allowance as something to look forward to. :)
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    I dropped my salad on the ground and cried so made Mexican instead. It’s spicy and orange okaet5p6j59n.jpeg