Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

yet another NSV for me :D

Pidders89
Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
I am in work and one girl that i get on with know's ive been losing weight and she does WW so now and again we check up on eachother see how the other ones been doing but she said to me today "you've lost weight again haven't you? it looks like you have!"

:D:D:D MADE MY DAY!!

Replies

• I love it when folks notice the weight loss! Congrats and welcome to the losers bench!
  • Pidders89
    I love it when folks notice the weight loss! Congrats and welcome to the losers bench!

thanks very much, this is the one time i dont mind being a loser :P xxx
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    WOO HOOO!!! Awesome, that is so nice!
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    That's really good!!
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Well done, feels even better than when your clothes are no longer fitting!! It is reward for all your hard work when someone notices. Out of interest, is her WW progress doing as well as yours? I tried it WW, but much prefer MFP, the ownership is entirely down to you.
  • Pidders89
    Well done, feels even better than when your clothes are no longer fitting!! It is reward for all your hard work when someone notices. Out of interest, is her WW progress doing as well as yours? I tried it WW, but much prefer MFP, the ownership is entirely down to you.

Well she said its hard atm because she is on a cocktail of pills for different problems and a few of them can cause weight gain so she isn't sure how much that is affecting her

xxx
  • Jo120522
    Jo120522 Posts: 44 Member
    That is such a great feeling id say you were so happy :wink:
  • Pidders89
    definately :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!