The 100 Miles Walk/Run Fitness Challenge - UPDATED

Options
mjmiddleton
mjmiddleton Posts: 4 Member
The 100 Miles Walk/Run Fitness Challenge is designed to be fun fitness for family & friends and offers the chance to win a $100 Amazon/Gift Card. Participants aim to complete 100 miles during the month of July (~3 miles per day or 25 miles per week). For age 18 and up.

Registration is FREE
Gear is optional at https://100milesinjuly.itemorder.com/. No purchase necessary.
To register via MyFitnessPal simply join the Group.
To register via Facebook simply click Going.
Registration ends June 30, 2020.

Mileage must be tracked using a tracking device (i.e. Garmin) or a smartphone app (i.e. Pacer) and shared at least once per week on the MyFitnessPal Group page or via Facebook event page. Tracking can be added with pics/snippets to discussion comments and replies.

On Saturday, August 1st, the names of all participants that completed a minimum of 100 miles during the month of July will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Amazon/Gift Card.
Participants who complete less than 100 miles will also have an opportunity to win a separate prize.

You must be at least age 18 by July 1, 2020 to participate.

Let's enjoy fun and fitness TOGETHER! 🙂

Replies

• LKellyMK3
    LKellyMK3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m trying to join the challenge but I don’t see it in the challenges section. How do I join in My FitnessPal?
  • mjmiddleton
    mjmiddleton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi LKellyMK3 at this time we are closing the Challenge via MyFitnessPal. It will only be made available via Facebook. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience.