I'm weak, unorganized, lazy, and never follow through....

Options
d3e4
d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
edited July 2020 in Introduce Yourself
I'm weak, unorganized, lazy, and never follow through with getting in great shape. That sums it up. I've been trying to lose my gut for 20 years and haven't succeeded. Came close a few times. What I'm really good at is picking myself back up off my feet but my goal isnt to continuously be picking myself back up again. I fear I wont even know what to do with myself if I ever do reach my fitness goals. Help!

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Perhaps start with talking more nicely about yourself? I'm a believer that our words manifest into our reality 🤷🏿‍♀️

But, as it is, your here! Kudos cuz you're among friendly folk who will support you on your journey if you ask questions along the way.
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this!
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Perhaps start with talking more nicely about yourself? I'm a believer that our words manifest into our reality 🤷🏿‍♀️

But, as it is, your here! Kudos cuz you're among friendly folk who will support you on your journey if you ask questions along the way.

Yes its more than likely I have a huge problem with the way I think about my own self. Thanks for the insight.