good 20-30 minute total body workout dvd with multiple worko

Options
i'm doing jillian michaels 30 day shred, moving on to jillian's ripped in 30. was wondering if any of you could recommend a quick full body routine (with cardio worked in) that can be done in 20-30 mins. i looked on amazon and some look good but most only target one part of the body or are 50 minutes long. i don't really have more than 30 minutes, working mom and no time. suggestions?

Replies

• gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones. ALthough the cardio is only part of the warm up and the rest is circuit training. The DVD is about 50 min workout but you can choose the circuit to tailor it to your needs...(e.g. MWF you can do the warm up and abs circuit and cool down, then on T-TH, you can do warm up, glutes, etc...) check it out
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Look on exercise tv online
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I don't have any video suggestions for you, but once I start incorporating videos more, my plan is to get some from the library to try, then I can test drive them before paying. You could borrow 2 that target different areas and alternate them each day...
  • supermum123
    Options
    I'm doing the 10 minute solution kettlebell ultimate fat burner at the moment. It has 5 ten minute segments which target different areas of the body. I do 3 of those segments for a 30 minute workout. you need a kettlebell or a dumbell for this workout but there are other 10 minute solution dvds, you can check them out on amazon.
  • nancyl8198
    nancyl8198 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Check with your TVs on demand. I have Verizon FIOS and it has Exercise TV with tons of different workouts for free. I've been doing the Butt Bible work outs - it has two that are upper and lower body - they are great! Week ones was about 20 minutes and week two was just over 30 minutes. The best thing is that there are so many different work outs and they are all free!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    oh i don't have a cable box so i don't get exercise TV. we use tivo and they don't have it. at least i don't think they do.