Going into 2012 Stronger Than Ever - Week 2

Options
Hello Everyone:

Okay time to buckle down and get 100% on the train. No more hanging on to the caboose. My sister wants me to go on a cruise with her May 28, 2012. So I really need to show up looking good.

This week my goal is to:
1. Track all my food every day (Tues-Sunday)
2. Drink 4 glasses of water.
3. Walk 4 times at least 1/2 mile.

When I do all of these from Tuesday till Sunday. I will put 2.00 in my cruise fund.

Replies

• lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Good morning bbpurple1967!
    I need to jump on the train again too ... have been stalled for 2 months and I'm getting frustrated with myself for only 'half trying'. I like your weekly goal idea. Here are mine:
    1. track all my food and exercise every day
    2. eat more protein and veggies
    3. drink 80oz+ water daily
  • bbpurple1967
    Options
    Good Morning:
    Woke up with a nasty allergy headache and TOM showed up. GREAT just GREAT! I did make sure to eat breakfast. I also have my lunch packed up. I need to get to the store and get some fruit and veggies. Lacking those today.

I was shocked at how many calories pasta has in it. WOW!
  • bbpurple1967
    Options
    Tuesday I did:
    1. tracked all my food
    2. printed out sheet. Did not eat anything NOT on the sheet.
    3. picked up some fruit for tomorrow and later this week if my 20 year old does not eat it first.
    4. Did not come home from work and eat. I always do that and it is a habit that has to go.

I hope the others see week 2 and come over.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    not doing the best this week ... it is such an off week with the holiday ...

where did everyone go?
  • lstpaul
    Options
    I took control last night and made some good food choices. I need to keep it going today.
  • bbpurple1967
    Options
    I have been stress eating since I got to work yesterday. HELP!
  • bbpurple1967
    Options
    Where is everyone?

I gained back a pound. But I am still committed to go in the right direction. I just need to really learn to deal with some emotional stuff in my life. It is not pretty and I so am going to NOT let it effect me anymore.

I hope everyone is doing well and comes to post here.
  • alyssamehus
    alyssamehus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group!

I just started Jamie Eason's 12 Week Live Fit challenge and have been trying to eat healthier.

Goals for the weekend:
    1. Go to gym Sat. and Sun.
    2. Avoid unneccessary snacking--seriously, why can't I just say NO!?!
    3. Go on a walk/bike ride with my mom--I am a great motivator for her and her need to lose weight. Why not get some extra calories in for myself?! Ha!
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    HELLLLLOOOOO Ladies. Sorry I was MIA this week. I am not doing good at all. I weighed this morning and Im up another 2 lbs thats 7 lbs since the begaining of July. I just cant seem to get back on the train although I want to. I think I have my mom talked into going back to weigh watchers with me.

Goals for next week:
    1. go to the gym 2 times
    2. ride the bike 2 times at work
    3. get back to healthy eatting and no soda

So is this a closed group? How many ppl do we have?
  • smitchell37
    Options
    Hope you all have a great weekend
  • kaa016
    Options
    OK i Know its Friday and the week is almost over i never realized there was another thread for week 2 I've done pretty well since being back at school. I've been under my calories all week and haven't eaten out but last night my bf made cheesecake trying to sabotage me did it work YES!!!! but not to the point that I went over and today he made me feel horrible because I did not want to walk to school i'm like why walk when I have a car and gas and was planning to work out when I got home. hope everyone has a good weekend
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Sorry I was MIA all weekend. I did great with exercise - not so great with food.
    Back at it today!
  • smitchell37
    Options
    Do we have a week 3 post yet? I can never find anything on the boards.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    no week 3 post yet that I have found either ... I hope you are all having a good week!

I was over on calories yesterday, and I'm having a hard time staying motivated. I signed up for a nutrition class/challenge that starts in 2 weeks. Hopefully that will help me get that scale to move down again.
  • smitchell37
    Options
    URG Im cant stop bored eatting. I ate 6 cookie after dinner last night. I always feel bad afterwards but I can stop.

I finally got my butt on the bike at work yesterday. I need to sit down and plan everything out again/make small goals and rewards. Wish I could rewind back to 5 months ago. I was eatting really good and working out a lot had lots of motivation. I think everyone telling me I look good makes me feel like I dont need to work as hard but I still do
  • smitchell37
    Options
    I know its only thursday but I have done pretty good this week.

My 2 goals were workout twice and so soda. I have done 2 workouts and no soda YAY ME!!!!!

Weekend is going to be a fail. Fair and moms bday. Is it bad that I plan on eatting all the fair food I want?
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Good job for you on your goals this week smitchell37! I don't think it's bad to plan on an eating weekend - maybe you want to figure out what foods you REALLY want and don't waste any of your time, money and calories on foods that aren't your favorites ... then you probably won't do too badly.

I did fairly well this week, I hope it shows on the scale tomorrow!