In need of friends to lose 100 + lbs

Options
I am looking for people to keep me accountable. I am the mom to two wonderful boys who are 13 and 12. I have been married to the love of my life since October 2005. We have been dating since August 1999. I have a dog, bunny, and cat. I love to take photos, play baseball with the family, go on walks, plan, and so much more. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2011. In 2012 I was diagnosed with Essential Thrombocythemia (I make too many platelets). This year I was diagnosed with Celiacs Disease. I am tried of being tired and I just want to be the best version of me that I know I can be.

Replies

• deafenbaugh
    deafenbaugh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 100 lbs to lose. Look forward to seeing both of our progress.
  • Sonnadue65
    Sonnadue65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new. I also have over 100 pounds to lose. I have been slowly eating myself to an early grave and I am ready to stop. I need to lose weight so I can get a knee replacement surgery. So here I am!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP .....I fit that bill ....Feel free to add me ...would love to support/cheer you on while you are on your journey :smile:
  • FatLard200
    FatLard200 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go get it! You can do it! Believe in yourself!
  • AvaEBerry
    AvaEBerry Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Girl, I don't even want to do the math on how many pounds I plan to lose, but it's over 100 and I'm also tired of being tired.
  • risingmoonstexas
    risingmoonstexas Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I've been trying for years to lose the weight.
  • Naz_2020
    Naz_2020 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs too.
  • FatGirlOnaDate
    FatGirlOnaDate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100! Feel free to add me. I never got much into the social side of this app before, but I think having a good community of people going through a similar struggle could be a great motivator. 😊
  • Lushen708
    Lushen708 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too (just made an account today). Feel free to add me; I'd love to go down this journey with other people. :smile: