Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends with open diaries

Hey anyone out there that has open diaries want to be pals? I find it helpful having a nosey at other peoples to get food ideas. Mine is open if anyone wants a look not the most inspiring but hey somethings working I'm 10lbs down. Nothing fancy just trying to eat better and exercise more. Feel free to add me 😊

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm on the app and can't see the add friend option... Open diary here. I aim for accuracy with weighing foods, but don't follow any particular plan. I prelog often them edit as needed.
  • Sierra1589
    Sierra1589 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm going to add you both! I need friends with open diaries! I love seeing how other people put meals together and how the looks calorie wise. It really helps me
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    mine is open and im generally pretty good about logging daily
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Feel free to add me! I don't ever see the point in people with hidden diaries..
  • Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    I added you all! Open diary here and badly need inspo
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,644 Member
    My diary is open to friends, but you may not be interested. I'm in year 4+ of maintenance, ovo-lacto vegetarian, eating 1850+exercise, minimum goals of 100g protein, 50g fats, 25g fiber. I'm a terrible MFP friend (don't pay much attention to the friend-feed, but will answer questions put on my page or PMed).
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Hi! My dairy is also open and I find it keeps me waaay more accountable. Plus, sometimes a little critique helps one evaluate their decisions. 🙃 Feel free to add me (anyone who’s interested). I don’t really follow macros (cause I don’t fully know what mine should be) but try to be as balanced as possible. I also am a semi-vegetarian so I try to get creative in adding protein to my diet. Definitely need some more inspiration there!
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    ohh, I love nosebudding around in other's diaries..
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    I have an open diary too. Sending friend request to you all
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Another vegetarian with an open diary here. I accept all friend requests but I only keep friends around if I’m interacting with them. So if you’re interested in someone who does post on their feed and will read/comment what you post on yours feel free to add me. Especially if you have a filled out profile. I like having an idea about who my MFP friends are.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    Sawjer wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I don't ever see the point in people with hidden diaries..

some people are more honest if they know no one is looking. I dont feel the need to lie, especially to people I dont know, and if someone wants to give me grief over what I eat, i have over 100 pounds lost behind me,, and they can be quickly deleted...🤷‍♀️
  • CakeyPops234
    CakeyPops234 Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me. I could use the inspiration too. I'm down 20lbs in just over three weeks but am desperate to not get stuck in a rut. Only another 102lbs to go 🙈
  • tryingtobehealthy37
    tryingtobehealthy37 Posts: 17 Member
    I’m new to this even though it says I joined years ago I literally downloaded and deleted. How do you make your food diary open? And how do you post on the feed? I’d like to add u all
  • River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    I would love new friends!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    If anyone has open diaries and DOES NOT starve themselves then feel free to add me. I only accept friends who want to do things the healthier way.

This is a lifestyle change after all, not a quick fix
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,762 Member
    You are welcome to add me and be nosey with my diary .... (but letting you know I am keto) :)
  • Ueckerv
    Ueckerv Posts: 4 Member
    Please help! What do I do to add you guys as friends?
  • Tail0rMade22
    Tail0rMade22 Posts: 47 Member
    Add me guys, I am very new to this life style change and am wanting to do the best I can! I keep my diary open for friends, I also have the Samsung Health app and am willing to be an encouragement buddy. :)
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have an open diary too.
  • IWTBF67
    IWTBF67 Posts: 68 Member
    My diary is open but I eat what I like.