Onederful turn of Events!

Options
evonday
evonday Posts: 141 Member
So, the month of Aug. was not good for me. I had to find a house without seeing it, my grandfather passed, and I had to move 8-10 hours away from my family. I had also not lost more then a lb. And then the second day at the new house, our plumbing backed up!

However I can't stop smiling today. Today I weighed in at 199.6 lbs. Which means that I have:

-Broke through Aug. Plateau
-Lost 50 lbs
-Completed my New Years Resolution to lose 50 lbs
-Hit Onederland
-Lowered my BMI by 8.6 points

On top of that, I found a puppy the night before last, and I think we're going to keep him!
2luorxf.jpg

How can I not be happy this day?

Replies

• Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Onederland AND a puppy?! Things may be looking up for you!

Well done xx
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    awww that is neat! Congrats!!!!!! The puppy is a great bonus! lol They give so much love.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done, and the puppy is gorgeous.
  • mrdalton
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss - and keep the puppy - he will be a great motivator to get you out and walking. How could you say no to that precious face??
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Sorry August Sucked! :grumble: but so glad September is being such a sweetheart!:flowerforyou:

I am peaking through the trees at onederland... just over the hill, (4.5 pounds to go) so glad that not only your plateau broke but it broke right into the 100's!!!!

That is one of the cutest puppies I have seen in a LONG time! Take good care of him/her, and they will be a wonderful companion for years to come! My Sylvia has been an absolute sweetheart for years! (She was recently diagnosed with Lymphatic Cancer and I have been a basket case, but she looks at me with those big brown eyes and snuggles in tight and I remember that all the love and devotion (and naughtiness) of the past 10 years more than makes up for all the near future brings.) Enjoy EVERY moment with your Pup!

:flowerforyou: ~ Sonia
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to ONEderland and congrats on you weightloss 50 lbs is amazing
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the puppy gain!
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    congrats on completeing all of that!! you deserve it thats for sure :) glad to have you as a friend on here!!
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the congratulations. Today, I seriously can't stop smiling.

And the puppy is a male, he's definitely rowdy, and curious. He wants to play with our cats. lol Though we haven't found a name we really like for him yet. I will happily take suggestions!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Woo Hoo 50 pounds lost and a super cute puppy!! Things are looking up for ya :)
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!