Who else loves this Seasoning ❤️

Options
DonnasJourney0805
DonnasJourney0805 Posts: 75 Member
edited July 2020 in Food and Nutrition
Everything But The Bagel.. Avacado on whole grain toast And bagel seasoning with 1/2 of an Apple.. so good 😬🥑🍞🍎6y7ze7u5rhwt.jpeg

Replies

• lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My family loves it. I'm okay without it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    I have the trader Joe's version .... I use it on quite a few things :)
  • DonnasJourney0805
    Options
    I have the trader Joe's version .... I use it on quite a few things :)

Me too.. I love it
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Which is the Trader Joe's version?
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Love it but make my own with less garlic. Too much garlic in the commercial blends. I mix up a lot of my spice blends that I use a lot.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hey, that sounds good and something I would really like! Yes, what is Trader Joe's brand called. I shop there occasionally.
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    What is bagel seasoning? We occasionally se bagels for sale here every few months but they’re not very common. I had them when I lived in the states but I didn’t know there was a seasoning
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    Hey, that sounds good and something I would really like! Yes, what is Trader Joe's brand called. I shop there occasionally.

Trader Joe’s is Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend. That’s the name of it.
    What is bagel seasoning? We occasionally se bagels for sale here every few months but they’re not very common. I had them when I lived in the states but I didn’t know there was a seasoning

It’s what they put on top of some bagels. It has poppy seeds, both black and white sesame seeds, dried onion, dried garlic and coarse salt.
  • DonnasJourney0805
    Options

I get mine from walmart.. It's called Everything But the Bagel Seasoning... In the spice section
  • Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the Webers Garlic Herb right now.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I like McCormick smokehouse maple.