Starting over for the billionth time

Options
Hiii! I’m a mom to 3 little boys & love love to run , even tho sometimes I hate It but I love It! Have a goal of 5lb to lose by the end of this month and in total about 20lb. That’s what happens when I haven’t weighed myself in over a year .

Replies

• SoonerFanForLife
    SoonerFanForLife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am very familiar with the love hate of running - a had a bad bout with plantar fasciitis that I am finally recovering from... 5 # you got this!!!
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Beep beep!!
    Hiya Roadrnnr. I've recently reached my goal and immediately left myself losing the motivation. So I chose a reachable but longer term goal to keep that mind set.
  • Sway917
    Sway917 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm also starting over *again*. I am a mom for 2 boys, and about 2 years ago I lost 120 lbs. I've gained back about 70 lbs and am ready to get it gone forever this time. I am committing to 100 days of exercise. I'm also about 95% carnivore with about 5% keto thrown in. If you have similar goals, let me know, and we can hold eachother accountable. I'm 11 days back in the saddle. Monday is my 100 day start.
  • amb3669
    amb3669 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too.. Lockdown has taken a toll on my waistline 😅 please add!