Hello, new and excited to be here!

Options
Hello everyone, it's hard work losing weight, but it has many rewards!!! Just starting out AGAIN, but determined to stick with it.

Replies

• cpelotte
    Options
    I just started about a week ago....I'm doing it FOR GOOD this time!!! I have over 50lbs to go :(
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hang in there! You can do this!:happy:
  • latresa205
    Options
    You can do it!! I've made a vow to do it for good this time too!! I have much more than 50 lbs to lose, but I have to do it!
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!!! I know you can do it!
  • latresa205
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ccckwalk
    Options
    well, welcome to MFP! This site is pretty amazing. Most of the people here are inspiring and motivating! Add as many friends as possible, log everyday even the "bad" days and have fun getting healthy and happy. ~CC
  • DrGrey
    Options
    If you're ready then you know it! You have to know you deserve to be the person you want to be!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!!!
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS SISTA CAUSE HE'S GOT YOU.............. JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD
  • latresa205
    Options
    Thanks sweetie soooo much, He definitely has me!!! I feel encouraged!!
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, Latresa,

Of course you can do it!

From one veteran to another, I have faith that you have the discipline to take on this challenge.

I'm on a mission to bust out of this wall of fat!

If you need support, feel free to friend me.

I'm 57 years of age, 5'3", currently weighing 219 pounds with a goal weight of 130 pounds. I've lost 16.5 pounds since starting on July 22, 2011.

I feel optimisic about this weight-loss journey because of the positive energy on this site. I find the success stories particularly inspiring - I love before and after pictures. I am so excited about posting my after pictures -- probably in December, when there should be a noticeable difference.

Again, you can do it!

-Magada
  • AmyTay82
    Options
    Good luck!! Keep your eyes on the prize :)
  • cuca17
    Options
    Welcome to this great website...little by little you will reach your goal.:smile:
  • latresa205
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, really means a lot! Have a blessed and prosperous day!!