new, switching from WW to CC, 60 lbs lost

Options
Hi,

I am new here. I am checking MFP out because I want to switch from WW to CC. I lost about 60 lbs since January on WW but I am getting closer to goal and I want more details on what I am eating.
I plan on doing both for now just to see how I am doing.

I am looking for friends to talk about weight loss, working out (mostly running and weights for now) and food in general.

Replies

• bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I was on WW about 5 yrs ago and lost what you have, however I didn't know how to maintain (ro care to, to be trutfhful) So this time through Im in it for life, MFP that is!

As funny as it may seem, I love to count calories, its been a HUGH help to me, and though IM close to goal, I will stay here and maintain for a LONG time! Welcome aboard :)
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I lost about 25 lbs on WW, now another 9 on MFP. I like this plan better than WW because it focuses on real numbers, not imaginary formulas.

Good luck and feel free to add me.
    Eryn
  • Goal4Good
    Options
    I too lost 28 lbs on WW 6 years ago. Matter of fact, I did it 4 times! I finally realized I appear to simply be incapable of maintanance (for some stupid reason) on the WW program. So......switched to MFP and loving it much more. Its something about hitting those numbers that keeps me enthused and I love the support here!! You've come to the right place.

I think I was such a failure on WW maintenace cause I'm a big fruit eater and when they made fruit "free".....well, WW didn't work for me on maintanance cause heck.....ain't nothing free.......