Past Eating Disorder. Gaining Weight.

Options
The last time I had this account was when I was actively trying to lose weight in the throes of an eating disorder. I’m back now, with the opposite goal, mostly just making sure I eat enough every day of all my nutrients and stuff. I know it’s not what most people use these things for but I could use some support or if anyone else is here with something similar it’d be nice to hear. Have a great days guys.

Replies

• brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! ♥
    Eating disorder recovery is so tough. I suffered with one for roughly 6 years before I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel and recovered. I've been in recovery for close to 2 years now. So rest assured, there is hope.
    One thing that really helped me was to open up to people in my life about it. It sort of held me accountable because I knew that they knew, and it was awesome to have real-life people that were cheering me on that I could turn to for encouragement if I needed it.
    There will be bad days, but you can and will make it through them. You can do this. And you're not alone. Just take it day by day and find other things to celebrate that aren't related to the scale.
  • GlowskiMcGlitter
    GlowskiMcGlitter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey my situation is similar. Would you guys like to add me/be added to my friends?