New me starting today

Options
Hello everyone,

I am a 36 year old mother of 3 and am taking charge of my fitness starting today. Next month my youngest will be 2 years old and the excuse "I just had a baby" is no longer valid (lol)! I am the heaviest I have ever been, and I just don't feel well anymore. I want to feel good about my appearance and stop hiding from family and friends out of embarrassment. More importantly I want my energy and good health back.

Today is the turning point and I am excited!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]10907273.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• CassBob
    Options
    WOW! your post sounds exactly like mine minus 2 kids! My baby is 16 months and I think I have outgrown the "I just had a baby"! Good luck to you!
  • CakeForBreakfast
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to you too! I am really excited about this site, the support and the tools are amazing!
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    The calorie dairy is where it's at. If you're faithful to it and obey, I have a feeling it's going to work for you as it did for me. Patience is key.
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    The calorie dairy is where it's at. If you're faithful to it and obey, I have a feeling it's going to work for you as it did for me. Patience is key.

#VeryTrue
  • kwhitex6
    Options
    I just joined recently for those same reasons and have lost 8 lbs thus far. "Friend" me and we can do this together!
  • CakeForBreakfast
    Options
    Thank you!