lurker, now poster

Options
Hi everyone,
Well I delayed introducing myself because I was kinda sceptical I would keep this up but here I am!
I've only got around 10 pounds to lose...but I've lost weight before so I take this weight to be the dreaded "last 10 pounds" *dramatic music*
I am a runner, just did a half-marathon on Sunday, so I guess I've fallen into the "I'm a runner...I can eat what I want!" trap for too long! Time for change!! Time for healthier eating I guess :/
See ya'll round!

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Posting is so much fun!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hi, poster! Welcome! I love to run too, add me if you'd like!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Posting is so much fun!

that it is :tongue:
  • aschultz9
    Options
    I too have fallen into the "I'm a runner and can eat whatever I want" trap...and now I have tight jeans. I just came back today, starting new. Add me if you'd like, I'd love to swap ideas with other runners.:smile:
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    Awesome, Posting will help you. I'm a guy and i dont know if you have noticed but not a lot of guy post here, but i think its best when you get feedback
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a runner too - My first 1/2 Marathon is next Sunday and I can't wait :bigsmile:

This site and calorie counting in general is definitely *not* a fluke, that's for sure! Good luck!