It’s bread and sugar

Options
Hi I started last week at 17st11 down to 17st4 after 7 days see how far I can go. And yes I’m doing it safely I just cut out all the *kitten* foods,bread and sugar. Walking once a day for at least an hour. Hope you’re all doing well.

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Bread and sugar are my nemeses too. But now I have a cake to bake for my friend. Chocolate and strawberry cake. There is no way I will not lick that bowl!
  • carl5275
    carl5275 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck on that one 😂😂
  • MLabs80
    MLabs80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I cleared my house of sugars and carbs this year. Its amazing how good your body feels after its out of your system. Longer you go... less you crave. Except pizza... always crave puzza :p
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Now I want cinnamon toast.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Bread and sugar are the devil but soooo good. Why must all the delicious things be so calorific
  • Versicolour
    edited July 2020
    Options
    carl5275 wrote: »
    Good luck on that one 😂😂

Thanks! So far it is going okay. I only tasted a little bit. But man! Is it good!?!
    Still have to make the ganache and finish icing (AKA frosting) the cake. I got an extra punnet of strawberries for myself
  • Versicolour
    Options
    And then I had some left over buttermilk from the cake and so made donut holes from it. The epitome of bread and sugar. I'm doomed I tell you