10 days in - photos

Options
12 days ago I decided I'd had enough of feeling frumpy and wanted to get fitter before my 40th. For the last 10 days I have exercised every day in some way, shape or form, and a week ago I incorporated strength training into my daily routine. This has been just 20 minutes of 5kg hand weight exercises, so nothing too strenuous.
I have eaten relatively cleaner, although I haven't starved myself at all, and I've danced for 30 minutes a day, with a couple of rest days. I also walk my dog for 30 minutes a day.

So, nothing major but I am really shocked at the results so far and I think this is definitely down to my strength training.

I have used pictures from days 2 and 10 to show the difference. (Ignore the pic that says day 3, this was a typo and I couldn't work out how to amend it!)

Stepping on the scales I haven't seen much change for 12 days work - 4lb but that was probably also 'water weight' but the camera can't lie! Anyone who is considering strength training, go for it. I am so excited to see what the next 10 days brings!

7wwdv8agiy5s.jpg
pheux472cg49.jpg
micu5gola4yo.jpg

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can actually see a difference!! It is slight but I can see it, but its amazing what even 10 days can do!
  • LukesGreenMilk
    LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Nice, with some noticeable progress so fast! If you can pull that off in days, let's see what a month does for ya!