Any sucsess with The ZUMBA dvd?

Options
I am thinking about purchasing the zumba dvds and I was wondering if anyone had any success with them? Good purchase or waste of time?

Replies

• ginny1214
    Options
    I prefer to go to class.
  • Josephine5341
    Options
    I purchased the videos a month ago and I have had very good results with it. I enjoy it very much, you can break a really good sweat with Zumba.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I found it rather boring....nothing like the excitement of actual class. The music was generic Latin music and not nearly as fun and as upbeat as class.
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    You can burn a lot of calories and yes it will make you sweat its a awesome fun workout!!!! However I do it on the xbox
  • michellewilliams10
    Options
    Great. You'll love it! I've got it for the wii. Just lent it to my friend who list 7 lb over a couple of weeks.
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    While I havent tried the DVDS I do own Zumba for the WII. I have heard that the DVDs are boring and not true to the class atmosphere. I get a great workout for it on my WII and find it to be equal to the classes that I also attend on a regular basis.
  • brimir
    Options
    My good friend does Zumba nearly every day and LOVES it! I think she's addicted! :) hope you find the same success if you buy them!