Does anyone ride a tricycle?

Options
13»

Replies

• ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    It is now 2019..

I'm glad to find this old thread and that it is periodically still active. I am going to buy a "comfort cycle. I think anyway. I have not read anything bad about them. I had weight loss surgery about six weeks ago and want some sort of exercise out doors. Right now I walk with my shepherd. We are going a mile every day. But I want to do more. Hence, a tricycle..

This is the one I want. I hope this link works.. It's a beautiful girly pink.. It is a six speed. 976wfhe1127v.jpg

It has been quite some time since you posted. Having had WLS myself in 2016, I was wondering how you are doing and if you ever got the bike and started bike riding. I hope to hear about your success.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I rented a trike in 2018 when on vacation in the Tampa area to ride the Pinellas Trail. At (then) 64yo, a Clydesdale+, some underlying med issues, I thought a trike could be in my future if balance or other problems raised their head. By renting, I learned a lot about what my future preferences might be. Now, in the interim, I'm still riding my two-wheeled trail bike and having fun with it. The trike approach is interesting, feasible and still in the future.

Oh, I just noticed the date stamps on this thread. A bit old, but it wakes up now and then.

25yptxwnhdl9.jpg
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Rooting for you ssflbelle!