Zumba & Turbo Fire Craigslist?

Options
I’ve been seeing ads on Craigslist for Zumba and Turbo Fire. I’m wondering if anyone has bought Zumba or Turbo Fire from a dealer on Craigslist. I had luck buying a used copy of Turbo Jam from a women on Craigslist. I don’t know why but I felt more comfortable buying it from an individual than from a dealer who is advertising daily. I’m not sure if it’s a scam or if they are bad copies.

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    No way of knowing if it's going to be a scam, bad copy, not the original, etc. It is always best to order directly from the company selling it. More than likely, if someone has a constant ad up for this product then they are making illegal copies.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    A lot of people buy off Amazon without realizing those are illegal copies, so chances are any copy on Craigslist is an illegal copy too...
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I think my gut was telling me it was too good to be true. I'll probably wait a bit more before buying.
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Watch out for ebay too. There are usually only a few good used copies up, with a TON of pirated copies.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Beachbody offers the monthly payment plan for something like Turbo Fire and it's pre-cursor Turbo Jam. You should go to the company web-site to see if you can set up payment plan if that's an option for you.