Tell me your fantasies

Options
_canadianbakin_
_canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
Food fantasies, that is ...

Right now I’m craving triple layer vanilla cake with coconut cream frosting.

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    My fantasy would be something more along the lines of SARS COV-2 mutating itself into something harmless and we can all go back to the old normal.

My real fantasy would be that it turns into something that kills blackflies or mosquitoes or some other annoying bug but I'm sure they all they have their place in the ecosystem so I'd better not wish for that.

My food fantasy is a plant-based pizza from Pizza Pizza but I can't find anyone willing to share one with me :/
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Caramel filled donut with whipped coconut cream and dark chocolate sauce
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Mmm, chocolate pudding wrestling with my Sweets!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    A weekend by myself at a beach resort. Some fruity drinks are involved.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I would love someone to cook my meals for me.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Baked stuffed shrimp with melted butter, sweet potato fries and onion rings, really good cole slaw, and fresh out-of-the-oven apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream melting over the top.
    That's my food fantasy of the moment. Ask me again later and I'm sure I'll have more. :)
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I also have this one fantasy about lamingtons filled with jam but it’s not as frequently accessed as the donut one
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    I arrive at the cabin on the pond late Friday and go right to sleep. I wake up early and go to the fridge that is stocked with everything I need. I make some nice strong coffee and buckwheat pancakes and eat them with fresh maple syrup that was made from the maples across the meadow. I sit on the porch watching the birds circle the pond. My phone is somewhere but its not that important right. I hike to the top of the hill and enjoy the clear skies, clean air and warm sun. I'm getting hungry, lets head back.

For lunch I grill some chicken and have a nice salad with blue cheese, cranberries and vegetables. I fall asleep for a while and wake up to a text from her that says "You need company for dinner?" I reply "Oh yes, come over whenever." She arrives as I am doing dinner prep and sets a bag down and says "..don't look in here". She pours herself some wine and I have a big glass of iced tea from the pitcher I set in the sun earlier in the day. She says "What are you making?" I tell her I have some really nice ribeyes that I am going to grill them on charcoal with smoldering cedar wood and top with Gorgonzola. I will grill some asparagus as well and top with some herbed olive oil.

At dinner we talk and catch up. The food tastes fantastic. After dinner I make some coffee and she says "..go ahead and grab the bag I brought with me." Inside is fresh peach and blueberry cobbler she made that morning with fresh whipped cream. We take our desserts and sit on the porch under the clearest sky. There are so many stars its amazing. We finish our dessert and she asks me "..how long are you staying here?" I answer, "I'm not sure, I'll see what I feel like in the morning." She says "Its getting late I should go." I thank her for the company. As she heads for the door I tell her "I'm making pancakes tomorrow morning, come by if you would like." She turns back and smiles at me....

Now *that's* a fantasy. :)
    Cabin, pond, stars, coffee. And the man cooks. You got it all. :)
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I arrive at the cabin on the pond late Friday and go right to sleep. I wake up early and go to the fridge that is stocked with everything I need. I make some nice strong coffee and buckwheat pancakes and eat them with fresh maple syrup that was made from the maples across the meadow. I sit on the porch watching the birds circle the pond. My phone is somewhere but its not that important right. I hike to the top of the hill and enjoy the clear skies, clean air and warm sun. I'm getting hungry, lets head back.

For lunch I grill some chicken and have a nice salad with blue cheese, cranberries and vegetables. I fall asleep for a while and wake up to a text from her that says "You need company for dinner?" I reply "Oh yes, come over whenever." She arrives as I am doing dinner prep and sets a bag down and says "..don't look in here". She pours herself some wine and I have a big glass of iced tea from the pitcher I set in the sun earlier in the day. She says "What are you making?" I tell her I have some really nice ribeyes that I am going to grill them on charcoal with smoldering cedar wood and top with Gorgonzola. I will grill some asparagus as well and top with some herbed olive oil.

At dinner we talk and catch up. The food tastes fantastic. After dinner I make some coffee and she says "..go ahead and grab the bag I brought with me." Inside is fresh peach and blueberry cobbler she made that morning with fresh whipped cream. We take our desserts and sit on the porch under the clearest sky. There are so many stars its amazing. We finish our dessert and she asks me "..how long are you staying here?" I answer, "I'm not sure, I'll see what I feel like in the morning." She says "Its getting late I should go." I thank her for the company. As she heads for the door I tell her "I'm making pancakes tomorrow morning, come by if you would like." She turns back and smiles at me....
    Damn 😏
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I would love someone to cook my meals for me.

meeee tooooo!
  • JazzyJewel1969
    JazzyJewel1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Right now? A vacation away from my life would be a great start LOL JS
  • Flex730
    Flex730 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Spending a week away somewhere exotic or tropical and not thinking about all the bs in life. Preferably with someone special 😞
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm suddenly 20 years younger, 20 pounds lighter, and I've won the lotto at $250 million dollars. I'd give some to charity, of course.....
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    To have the calories for the "if it didn't have calories" thread. :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to think this... I wanna keep reading this book.

• ReenieHJ
    Options

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to think this... I wanna keep reading this book.

I'd like to be a chapter. ;)