Chole Ting - 2 week challenge!

Options
Xlivnfree1982
Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
So putting this out there to see who is intrested in taking on this challenge.
You can get the workouts and schudule online/YouTube.

I will be starting Monday the 6th. I will do it as she has it planned out for the 14 days. This is 14 days people! Yes it is going to be a challenge, but like all challenges well worth the effort.

If you would like to join me post below. I will be doing inches lost on the challenge. I will post weight, but it is not as important to me as inches.

* The page to find it easy, post your daily workout done, your struggles or improvements, anything you want really.

I also will be doing other fitness training along with this challenge. So do whatever you'd like. Hope I can get a few peeps to hold me accountable. I just finished 30 Day Shred in June, couldn't have done it with others staying strong and going thru it with me.

Replies

• Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Monday I will post measurements.
  • Xierrax
    Xierrax Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Do you mind posting the link? I've heard a lot about Chloe Ting but have never tried her workouts. I might check it out :)
  • Xierrax
    Xierrax Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll probably try some of them out. I think it's a nice challenge but a little bit too repetitive for me. Good luck tho!
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Im in too... thank God was waiting for someone to do this together.... no tape...to tell u my measurements... but im 79 kilos today... feel so ashamed... as i put on weight suddenly in 3 weeks....
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Glad to have you on board! I can post on here or we can message each other. Not many on here (Thread), but I have a few friends that are gunna do it along with me.

Your choice. Just let me know. I'll post measurements a little later. Off to work I go for now.
  • LaceFac3
    LaceFac3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I actually just started this challenge today so I'm in for the accountability! It kicked my butt first time working out in nearly 2 years.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Day 1 done yesterday. 7/6/19
    I can start posting on here my days done.

Yes, trust me it wasn't just you. I have been working out, then went to this. Kicked my butt too. However I really feel like I am working out and will see results I am looking for. Jillian Michaels 30 days shred gave me good results, this is similar with added moves. So here's to results!!
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday so a little behind. I will post all before/after measurement info at one time, but starting weight is 154.6 :-)
  • kakemery
    Options
    Day 2 done!
  • Stefbomb2020
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Im in too... thank God was waiting for someone to do this together.... no tape...to tell u my measurements... but im 79 kilos today... feel so ashamed... as i put on weight suddenly in 3 weeks....

Will start in few days...do it after my chum😃...need to plan things keeping my hormones and cycles in mind...
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Sorry, didn't know we were posting on here!? I am on day7 today! Time to knock out the last week!
  • kakemery
    Options
    I am on day 7 today! Halfway through... whoop!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Day 10 Yesterday, Day 11 today. Had to switch up my 9th day rest day due to working schudule. Rest day on the 12th day instead.

Just posting on here to let others who may be interested in the 2 week shred that it is totally worth it! I am stronger, feel like I have more energy, see a good difference in my progress pictures, and will be starting the Chloe Ting 28 day summer shred challenge on July 27th if anyone wants to join us!

I'll start a new thread soon, so keep a look out!
  • kakemery
    Options

@Slivnfree1982 Finished yesterday! Down to 151lbs this am. I am terrible with progress shots, so these are not great. I will take better full body ones this weekend before starting the 28 day summer shred! Also, the front one shot before was day 2 because I realized I had not done a front shot :-/
    g02czh18zzfo.jpg
    01t90kvd6z2d.jpg
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    kakemery wrote: »
    @Slivnfree1982 Finished yesterday! Down to 151lbs this am. I am terrible with progress shots, so these are not great. I will take better full body ones this weekend before starting the 28 day summer shred! Also, the front one shot before was day 2 because I realized I had not done a front shot :-/
    g02czh18zzfo.jpg
    01t90kvd6z2d.jpg

Woah thats amazing... im unable to do it as i have severe body pains and weakness... have my exams in 2 weeks... if i try doing it.. i get too tired and sleep..... so now need to study...

But looking at ur results...i want my exams to end soon...thats on august 7th