Adding wild blueberries to diary?

Options
joshchapo
joshchapo Posts: 186 Member
I’ve recently been lucky enough to find about 30 bushes of wild blueberries by my work ( the little little blueberries)
How do I list something like that in my diary. I’m finding them in the woods along a stream and just eat them as I pick them. Been eating them past few days. So good to eat something that just naturally grows!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    Type "Blueberries - raw" into the search. The first one that came up for me was the Admin - entered one. It has a green check mark and a whole bunch of choices in the "How much" dropdown list.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    You can guess how many you've eaten and log that, or take them home weigh them, and then eat them.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    You should be able to guess if you had about a half cup or a whole cup or a pint of them...they're super low cal, so you don't have to get them exact. One of the dropdown choices is even "50 berries," although I'd probably not use that 50 berries thing since wild ones are so tiny. You'd be getting cheated!

• joshchapo
    Options
    Nice!! Thank you for fast replies
    I’m now able to add them in
  • GeneralSTpower
    GeneralSTpower Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you're eating in the morning or post-workout. I'd actually encourage them.
  • joshchapo
    Options
    If you're eating in the morning or post-workout. I'd actually encourage them.

I do eat them in the mornings
    I work 3rd shift so I go out between 5/6 am when they are still cool and have morning dew on them. And I get to be first in line for the ripe ones, I just have to beat the birds to them lol
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    From a weight loss or nutrition point of view I don't think it makes any difference when you eat them.