Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I’m having a day ...

I’ve been so annoyed with everything lately. You ever just get in a mood where everything annoys you ??? Lol.

Well that’s where I’m at. And even though I still am measuring and weighing, I’m annoyed with how much effort it can take to be healthier 🙄

I keep going. But I really would just like to be at the maintenance stage already !

Replies

• pmalexis_
    pmalexis_ Posts: 61 Member
    I get in those moods! Just like storms, it will pass! I have no doubt that you will continue to succeed! Also, I am putting it out into the universe, you’ll have a better day tomorrow!
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    pmalexis_ wrote: »
    I get in those moods! Just like storms, it will pass! I have no doubt that you will continue to succeed! Also, I am putting it out into the universe, you’ll have a better day tomorrow!

Thank you ! Lol. Yes it will pass. Work is just pissing me off lol. And then in turn so is everything else.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Someones car sticker annoyed me yesterday. It wasn't even anything bad, I just thought they were a ťw@t for having it hahaha 🤷‍♀️
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Someones car sticker annoyed me yesterday. It wasn't even anything bad, I just thought they were a ťw@t for having it hahaha 🤷‍♀️

Yes ! Lmao 😂😂