Lost connection and can't get you off my mind

Options
shortassmax
shortassmax Posts: 41 Member
Anyone else have someone from here that wish they had not lost touch with? I know I do

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have someone from here that wish they had not lost touch with? I know I do

Yes, Absolutely!!!!!!!!!
  • Ikeeptrying2
    Ikeeptrying2 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    A few over the years, yes...
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    My old account. I can’t remember what name I went by or the email I used. I searched for myself for ages but alas...I am lost
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Do you remember how to contact me?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Sure. But they aren't constantly on my mind. Once in a while I wonder where life has taken them out of curiosity nothing else 🤷‍♀️
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

damn! how good was the chat?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    A few over the years, yes...

A few 😁mfper fo sho
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    who?
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You told me not to contact you again
  • Whyohwhydidsheswallowthefly
    Options
    Not necessarily but there are a few from here (from years ago) that I think about and wonder how life is treating them now.
    Certain ones touched my heart and had a bigger impact than I was ever expecting and more than they'll ever know. I never told them (it would have been weird) and I'm not sure why, this is just buttons and a screen after all.. but they meant a lot to me when i was having a rough time and i took a lot from their words, wisdom and sense of humour.

I hope life is treating them well and that they are safe and happy. 💜
  • Ikeeptrying2
    Ikeeptrying2 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily but there are a few from here (from years ago) that I think about and wonder how life is treating them now.

I guess this is a better way to say this for me as well. Some friends here in past years have had significant life challenges and hope they made out okay. I don't think of them all the time, but from time-to-time.

• shortassmax
    shortassmax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Pool_Boy wrote: »

Do you remember how to contact me?

No :(
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    One
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I haven't had the pleasure of really getting to know anyone that well. :( I've been active here less than a year. But IRL life is definitely that 1 special person. :(
  • SleepLiftRepeat94
    SleepLiftRepeat94 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes. Just one. And it makes me sad.
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yes, one.
  • all_da_carbs
    all_da_carbs Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yep.....just one.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I have a few, but in the end, they left me and accused me of some pretty *kitten* things, so probably best that those connections remain lost.
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Actually someone I met on this app years ago.