I’m having a day ...

Options
I’ve been so annoyed with everything lately. You ever just get in a mood where everything annoys you ??? Lol.

Well that’s where I’m at. And even though I still am measuring and weighing, I’m annoyed with how much effort it can take to be healthier 🙄

I keep going. But I really would just like to be at the maintenance stage already !

Replies

• pmalexis_
    pmalexis_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I get in those moods! Just like storms, it will pass! I have no doubt that you will continue to succeed! Also, I am putting it out into the universe, you’ll have a better day tomorrow!
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    pmalexis_ wrote: »
    I get in those moods! Just like storms, it will pass! I have no doubt that you will continue to succeed! Also, I am putting it out into the universe, you’ll have a better day tomorrow!

Thank you ! Lol. Yes it will pass. Work is just pissing me off lol. And then in turn so is everything else.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,097 Member
    Options
    Someones car sticker annoyed me yesterday. It wasn't even anything bad, I just thought they were a ťw@t for having it hahaha 🤷‍♀️
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Someones car sticker annoyed me yesterday. It wasn't even anything bad, I just thought they were a ťw@t for having it hahaha 🤷‍♀️

Yes ! Lmao 😂😂