Change in syncing between Mapmyrun and MFP - help?!

Hi, can anyone help with a problem I'm having with syncing between mapmyrun and MFP - it seems to have changed overnight! Yesterday I tracked a walk using mapmyrun as a workout, which synced later to MFP (with the extra calories earned). Today, I tracked a walk again using mapmyrun, but this didn't sync, instead it's tried to give me a calorie adjustment in MFP based on assuming that's all the steps I did in a day. I can't see how to change this back! I've also cycled both days, and cycle rides are syncing fine between the apps.

This would be a completely different way of using the mapmyrun app and I don't want to use it to log all my daily steps and make an overall calorie adjustment. I just like using it to log particular workout and this seems to have changed quietly overnight for me! Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Replies

• fairy_daisy
    fairy_daisy Posts: 247 Member
    Hmm, problem solved, I think, with a lot of logging in and out and resyncing accounts.
  • jlmcgovern
    jlmcgovern Posts: 2 Member
    I'm having the same problem. Synced yesterday, but not today. I will try logging and see what happens.