Would you kick the poster above out of bed?

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Nooo
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    No vacancy.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Nope! Get over here!
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Never!!!!
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    No way
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Room is full. Lol.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    if it's full of ladies, then I'm staying ;)
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    Nope....positively nope

Hi there! I was just looking at your profile pictures. By any chance, is the photo of you with the big beer stein taken at the old monastery beer/food hall in Salzburg, Austria? I was there over the Christmas holiday a few years ago and had a blast. I'm sure there are probably other places that look like this... but, I just had to ask. :)
  • ChrissyChickie
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Oh, I'll keep him. He is cute. :)
  • happimess01
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

Hi there! I was just looking at your profile pictures. By any chance, is the photo of you with the big beer stein taken at the old monastery beer/food hall in Salzburg, Austria? I was there over the Christmas holiday a few years ago and had a blast. I'm sure there are probably other places that look like this... but, I just had to ask. :)

lol dont know about him but my profile pic is actually taken in Salzburg, Austria atop the Untersberg.

• ChrissyChickie
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

lol dont know about him but my profile pic is actually taken in Salzburg, Austria atop the Untersberg.

Oh, wow, small world. I didn't zoom in until you said that. Austria is just so pretty and really cool. If travel gets better I hope to travel there again this year (my daughter is in the Airforce and stationed in Germany, so this is close). :)
  • happimess01
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

Oh, wow, small world. I didn't zoom in until you said that. Austria is just so pretty and really cool. If travel gets better I hope to travel there again this year (my daughter is in the Airforce and stationed in Germany, so this is close). :)

Yep, Austria was a blast. I loved how cheap everything was, especially compared to Switzerland. That is so nice, I live in Germany as well.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options
    A bit rude of me to do so since he’d have to fly such a long way home. He may stay.
  • EarthyEm
    EarthyEm Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Nope
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

Sorry, No. It was at the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, in 2018. I have been to the big monastery beer hall in Salzburg, but that was back in the 70s. That whole area is extremely beautiful
  • ChrissyChickie
    Options
    I'll let gcibsthrom stay. I love our vets. Plus he loves good beer and beautiful places. :)
  • john50dad
    john50dad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    no
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,017 Member
    Options
    stranger danger... Sorry! haha