46 year old female looking for accountability partners...women only please!

Options
5’11”, 226 lbs, looking to get down below 200 by the end of the year, with a final goal of 165. I am starting over in my journey, and I need all the support I can get!

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I’m a 43 year old woman with similar goals. I’m going to send you a friend request!
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Also 46. Only 5’3” though. I have a filled out profile, log on daily and you are welcome to add me.
  • sarahtayler
    sarahtayler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 44, trying to make fitness a CONSISTENT part of my life. Trying to lose 15 lbs. I’d love to be part of an accountability group. I have eight children, so I’m well versed in cheering others on and checking in on others progress. I’d love to have other people cheering me on and holding me accountable as well.

I’m not very familiar with all the features of MyFitnessPal. Is there a way for us to start our own little accountability/cheering group?
  • Amy_Jo54915
    Amy_Jo54915 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have no idea Sarah, but if you find out, please add me! :)
  • Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If you all don’t mind a 56 yr old, I’d like to join a group of female cheerleaders! I log daily and comment most days. I’ve lost 25 pounds since December and have kind of lost my steam to keep going.
  • kcox269
    kcox269 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5’11”, 226 lbs, looking to get down below 200 by the end of the year, with a final goal of 165. I am starting over in my journey, and I need all the support I can get!

Hi Amy Jo ,my name's Kelly. I'm 39 and 238lbs as of today. 5-10 with final goal of 165lbs want to get to target by age of 40 next year. All the best on your journey x we will get there! :)
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I have very similar stats to yours! I’ll be 46 years old in a few months, I’m 5’11” and began at 209 lbs. I reached my goal weight of 167 lbs and have maintained it for 6+ years. If I could do it you certainly can too! Request sent and everyone else feel free to add me if you like :)
  • happppymom
    happppymom Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi there - I'd like to join too. I'm 63 (for a few more weeks). My highest non-pregnant weight was 199. I got down to 142, but have gained some back and I'm committed to reversing that trend! I just rejoined MFP and could use the encouragement and support. I've forgotten how the discussion forums work, but I'll figure it out!
  • ljohansen94
    ljohansen94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello- I would like to join the group for some support and accountability. Thanks!!
  • Jenny3Lea
    Jenny3Lea Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love to join your group, I am 38 and 115kg (253lbs) also 5'11' :smile: looking to loss 25kg (55lbs?)