Old but new - would love some buddies to help stay motivated

Options
idmalone
idmalone Posts: 66 Member
I realise this might be a repeat topic, but the other 50+ women groups, and newbies who are older etc etc have thousands of replies and I can't figure out how to engage in those huge threads.

I may look like a non newbie but after losing weight in 2014, I fell off the wagon massively and had a lot of family stuff to deal with. All the weight and more came back on and I have been really afraid of trying again because - well just because.

So here I am again, I wish I could delete that old weight from the graph because it is super depressing to see how far I have to go to get to where I was in 2014, which was still waaaaaay over my goal.

I am doing OK right now because it is vacation and I have time and not too much stress - it is really important that I stay mentally in it after school resumes and would love a few friends to just follow and maybe hopefully have someone react to my successes small or large.

Anyone keen?

PS I do see people saying 'add me' and I don't know how to do that. I did add people in 2014 - god knows how I managed, I really feel like a newbie today, lol

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you would like to edit your historical weight data you can do that from the computer. Go to home - check in - at to bottom of the page is a green button that says "edit previous entries". You can delete old ones or re-set your starting weight if you would like.

to add members click on their name and a box should pop up asking if you want to private message or add them as a friend.

and don't feel shy about hopping into other threads you see that interest you. We are all new at one point, the only way to not be new is to start participating!

best wishes~
  • idmalone
    idmalone Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info!
  • 721paisley
    721paisley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request 😃