Friends Wanted :)

Options
Need support? I do!I

I am looking for MFP friends to cheer on and cheer me on. Add me please.

Replies

• zahirasalazar
    zahirasalazar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I need some cheering on too so I’ve got you. I just re-started my fit journey today and my before pic has me depressed 😕
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I sent both of you a friend request! Anyone can add me. I think we can all use a little support!
  • TishTash2020
    TishTash2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I could do with all the support I can get to. Please feel free to add me too :smile:
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Almost 1100 days logged in and always looking for people to motivate me.
  • activegalaxy
    activegalaxy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends also. Looking for motivation to keep on going. I’m fairly active :)
  • virdjinija
    virdjinija Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and support too. You can add me and lets challenge each other with logging exercises and food constantly. We can also share the exercises that we are doing to motivate each other in not skipping them.
  • jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Here for all the support and motivation! I’m tired of starting over, but will not five up! Please add me and I will add everyone! The more support the merrier 😎
  • rcpm1014
    rcpm1014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m back again and know I need motivation! I’m better at motivating others than myself too, so if anyone is looking for a motivation buddy please add me :)
  • BSPharmD15
    BSPharmD15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m starting my journey to a healthier me and need all the support and motivation I can get. Would love to help cheer on everyone else. Please add me.
  • SuARogue
    SuARogue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a little over a week into my journey. I would love some friends to help with motivation! Feel free to add me. :)
  • SerenasHalo
    SerenasHalo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. The more friends the more motivation to keep us accountable. 💪