WLS/VSG

Options
I am 4 months post op on VSG I would like if I could add people who had WLS to see your days and progress and inspiration etc

Replies

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am 5 years post sleeve. I went from 400 to 198. I gained back 50lbs by going back to old ways but have been on the path since October (with a few month break for COVID). I am down more than 30lbs. I have 40 left to loose so that I can get my skin removed! I’m open to chat and answer any questions you may have.
  • Thymeforme2012
    Thymeforme2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 8 years post op, rny. Went from, 247 to 147. 3 years ago had a beautiful baby girl, let bad habits slip back in and regained 30lbs. I am resetting .TODAY. Looking to give and receive encouragement from the Wls community. :smile:
  • MommaWoo2015
    MommaWoo2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am almost 24 months Post Op (September) for rny, HW was 330ish and I'm now 230ish. I've ballooned during quarantine.

I'm currently doing a liquid breakfast/lunch with a healthy dinner and evening snack to get my *kitten* back on track and drop again to where I was when all of this crap started.
  • ttugurl
    ttugurl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    New Sleever here, going on day 5 tomorrow!
  • PurpElle85
    PurpElle85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 1 month post op. I would love to have friends on here that have also had the vertical sleeve surgery! I am down 35 pounds total, so far.
  • Katherinelittle24
    Katherinelittle24 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am planning on getting surgery, hopefully this September. I still have to lose about 60-70lbs before I do. Please add me! :)